Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
- Finished in Worn Black on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- Features distinctive paneled doors with inset panels, moldings, and antique charcoal ring pulls.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- Front locking doors.
- The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-on light switch turns the light on automatically when the left cabinet door is opened and off when it is closed. 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances.
- Two dovetail drawers with full-extension metal drawer slide for ample utensil storage.
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside each drawer for an extra work surface. 180° full-length piano door hinges allow doors to open wide. Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the cabinet on any surface
SKU - 695142
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Height: 75"
- Overall Depth: 23"
- Product Weight: 303.0009 LBS
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds