Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
Serve your guests in style with this elegant wine and bar cabinet. Its rustic cherry finish is lightly distressed for an aged appearance, while the touch-Lite adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting to suit your needs. The lower cabinet features a metal wine rack with a capacity of 13 bottles, and two fixed shelves that offer additional storage for spirits, mixers, and bartender's guides.
- This traditionally styled Wine & Bar cabinet combines plentiful storage with a convenient space-saving corner design.
- The lower cabinet features a metal wine rack with a capacity of 13 bottles, and two fixed shelves, which offer storage for spirits, mixers, and bartender's guides.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Touch-Lite adjustable light switch (upper right hinge on lower door) offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. Glass mirrored back panels in the upper cabinet.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door with glass panel for added security.
- Glass shelf can be adjusted to any level within the upper cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Made in the USA.
SKU - 690000
Finish: Rustic Cherry
Overall Dimensions: 32.5" L x 19" W x 76" H
Assembly Required: No
Weight: 85 LBS
1 Year Warranty
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
I love the fact that this showed up fully assembled and it was ready for immediate use after unpacking it. Delivery took about 12 days and the driver was on time at the time promised.