Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
The Howard Miller Toscana Wine & Bar Cabinet is the perfect way to show off your wine collection and serve drinks to your guests. The cabinet has a stylish herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors, elegant turned legs, and a wooden wine rack that can hold up to 22 bottles. There's also a hanging stemware rack and two accessory drawers with prep shelves, giving you plenty of storage space for glasses, bottles, and other bar supplies.
- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers are moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- 180º door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
- Wooden wine rack. Storage for up to 22 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelves. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelves inside the accessory drawers provide more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Auto-on switch. A “smart” light switch that turns on automatically when the door is opened, and off when closed.
- Locking doors. For added security.
- Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
SKU - 695015
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Height: 68"
- Overall Depth: 23"
- Product Weight: 232 LBS
- Shipping Width: 60"
- Shipping Depth: 45.125"
- Shipping Height: 25.25"
- Shipping Weight: 279.4"
- Wood Finish: Key West
- Levelers: 4
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
I love my Toscana Bar! Well designed & great craftsmanship! Communication from Elegant Bars was frequent & very helpful.....until we had a problem. My bar was badly marred by the shipping employees who were unprepared to carry the 279 pound bar up two flights of stairs. I sent Elegant Bars photos of the damage several days ago & have not heard back from them since. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
I recently bought this as a gift for my husband for our anniversary and he loved it! The coolest feature are the locking doors. We have teenagers and this is perfect to keep them away from our liquors lol! Top quality product and great service from Elegant Bars.