Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
Looking for a place to store your wine and bar tools? Look no further than the Sonoma II Wine & Bar Cabinet from Howard Miller! This beautifully designed piece features two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage, as well as a laminated lift-up shelf inside each drawer for additional work surface area. The 180° door hinges also allow for easy access to the storage space, while the full-length piano hinge provides stability. Plus, a three-prong outlet is located on the main shelf so you can easily power small appliances. And don't forget about the glass mirrored back – it adds an elegant touch to any room. So why wait? Order your Sonoma II Wine & Bar Cabinet today!
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed.
- This Hide-A-Bar™ cabinet features raised door panels and room to store 22 wine bottles with a generous amount of room for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors.
- The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners. Auto-On™ light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened, and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with smooth running metal slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers for additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges.
- Full-length piano hinge allows doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Height: 75"
- Overall Depth: 23"
- Product Weight: 273.90 LBS
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
We finally got our bar cabinet delivered and it’s simply GORGEOUS. Long transit time but well worth the wait 😍