Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 06 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
You don't need to give up style for storage with this beautiful black corner wine and bar cabinet from Howard Miller. Finished in Black Satin on select hardwoods and veneers, it features traditional styling with plenty of space to store your collection of wine and spirits. The wrap-around molding enhances the pediment and base from every angle, while the lower cabinet features wood and glass panels with antique finished hardware. It comes with a hanging stemware rack to keep your glasses looking neat. Best of all, the adjustable glass shelf allows you to customize the space to fit your needs. Perfect for any home bar or entertaining area, this cabinet is sure to impress your guests.
- Finished in Black Satin on select hardwoods and veneers, this space-saving corner cabinet offers a traditional style with plentiful storage.
- A Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Wrap-around molding enhances the pediment and base from every angle.
- The lower cabinet features wood and glass panels with antique finished hardware and two fixed shelves.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Adjustable glass shelf. In the upper cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips. Our padded, metal shelf clips lock shelves in place.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. The adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- Wine rack. The metal rack provides storage for up to 13 bottles.
- Locking door with glass panel. For added security.
- Floor Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all corners provide stability on uneven floors.
SKU - 690045
Overall Dimensions: 32.5" L x 19" W x 76" H
Weight: 85 LBS
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds