Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
It's game time! And this hexagon-shaped Pub & Game Table from Howard Miller is the perfect place to play. Durable and long-lasting, it features a clear coat finish to protect against wear and tear. Accommodates six people comfortably, with six full-extension drawers for beverages and snacks. The hinged door offers easy access to storage for accessories, while the fixed shelf and bottom shelf provide even more space. So gather your friends around this table and let the games begin!
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This hexagon-shaped Pub & Game Table has a durable clear coat for wear protection.
- Accommodates six people and features six full-extension drawers.
- Each drawer holds beverages and snacks and includes a removable sandstone drink coaster to absorb moisture.
- The reversible/removable top features cherry veneers in a sunburst pattern on the dining surface side and a fabric poker-playing surface on the other.
- Remove the top to reveal a Texas Hold 'Em surface.
- The base features reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a decorative carved foot at the base of each.
- Six framed panels feature cherry veneers which complement the tabletop.
- A hinged door offers access to convenient storage in the base for accessories.
- The storage area includes a fixed shelf and bottom shelf.
- Adjustable floor levelers to keep the table level on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- FREE GAME ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- A set of 500 high-quality poker chips (five colors) and two decks of playing cards are included in a convenient storage case.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Overall Width: 50"
- Overall Height: 30"
- Overall Depth: 57.75"
- Seat Height: 25.25"
- Product Weight: 186.70 LBS
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 6
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Assembly Required: Yes
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
I bought this game table for my husband for our anniversary, and he loves it! Unfortunately, at the time of delivery we realized that it had been damaged in transit. We refused delivery and informed the Elegant Bars team about it. They took care of sending a replacement relatively fast but it took an extra three weeks for it to arrive. It worked out in the end but I wish it wouldn't have been damaged in the first place. I have to say, it's hard to find good customer service these days and this company has that embedded in their system. They were quick to respond and very friendly during the whole process.
This piece is definitely for someone who is appreciative of quality and craftsmanship. The drawer extensions / cup holders really come in handy and prevent any spills on the actual table. There is a big price difference from this table and others I was looking at but the quality does not lie.