Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 06 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
- Walnut matte finish on solid rustic Acacia hardwood with knots, raw edges, and machine marks. Due to the very naturalistic and raw state of live edge wood, the top styles will vary from product to product.
- Flared graphite metal legs support the cabinet while matching flared graphite metal supports to hold the top slab. The bar also features a complementing graphite metal footrest on the front.
- Two storage drawers with quality dovetail construction and full-extension metal drawer slides.
- Two doors with solid wood shelves behind each for generous storage.
- A working countertop in the middle features a variegated white marble with a back splash and provides ample work surface area.
- Two sections with hanging wooden wine stemware racks hold up to 18 large wine glasses and provide storage for glassware, spirits, and other accessories.
- Two “x” design wooden wine racks hold up to 24 bottles of wine.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Some assembly required
SKU - 693045
- Overall Width: 68"
- Overall Height: 42."
- Overall Depth: 28."
- Product Weight: 291 LBS
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- No assembly needed
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds