Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Antique brass-tone metal footrest.
- This distinctive bar features a 3-1/2" (9 cm) wide, wraparound, suspended wooden armrest rail, which is 42" (107 cm) high. Height to underside of the armrest is 40-1/2" (103 cm).
- The black sparkle granite serving countertop is 24-1/4" (62 cm) deep x 74-1/2" (189 cm) wide, and 9" (23 cm) wide on all three sides.
- The working countertop features a recessed, black sparkle granite surface surrounded by a wood border on three sides, and provides ample work surface area: W. 64-1/2" (164 cm) x D. 19-1/4" (49 cm); Counter Height: 36" (91 cm)
- Each granite top is one-piece and removable for easier installation.
- The front features three columns with carved caps and inset panels of ash burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings on the front and ends.
- Hanging stemware rack.
- Five adjustable shelves provide storage for up to 25 bottles of wine or can be reversed for a flat storage surface.
- Three storage drawers with quality dovetail construction and full-extension metal drawer slides.
- Two adjustable wood shelves.
- A locking door for added security.
- Some assembly of armrest and footrest required.
SKU - 693027
- Overall Width: 86"
- Overall Height: 42.5"
- Overall Depth: 30."
- Seat Height: 36"
- Product Weight: 438.2 LBS
- Some assembly is required
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds