Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
The Howard Miller - Chaperone II Wine & Bar Cabinet is the perfect addition to any contemporary home. Its simple but elegant lines are perfectly balanced, and the platform base elevates the cabinet off the floor for a sleek look. Plus, with four levels of lighting intensity, you can customize your storage experience to fit your needs. And when it's time to wind down, the locking, hinged front doors provide easy access to your wine and bar supplies.
- Aged Natural finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Contemporary design features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the cabinet off the floor.
- Touch-Lite™ switch.
- An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Locking, hinged front doors with significant iron finished bar pulls.
- The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270º door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
- One adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet and one adjustable wood shelf in the lower cabinet. Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view in the upper bar area.
- A full-extension drawer includes metal drawer guides which add stability.
- Metal wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to 18 bottles.
- A hinged laminated prep-shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA.
SKU - 690037
- Overall Width: 38.5"
- Overall Height: 80"
- Overall Depth: 18.25"
- Product Weight: 200 LBS
- Wood Finish: Aged Natural
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds