Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 06 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
- Finished in Rustic Hardwood on select hardwoods and veneers, and features a heavy, artistic distressed appearance.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is finished on all sides and features decorative raised panels on the two front doors and on the back.
- Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- The doors feature distinctive antique brass finished bar pull. 180-degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for easy serving.
- The top flips slides to the left and flips open, expanding to 77" and providing increased space for entertaining.
- An accessory drawer for ample utensil storage features quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Two adjustable stemware racks can store up to 18 large wine goblets.
- They also act as a shelf for extra storage. Four adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine.
- Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place.
- Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors for added security.
SKU - 695124
- Overall Width: 38.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 43.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 182.6009 (pound)
- Assembly Needed: No
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
I'm amazed by this cabinet and how spacious it is. Had been on the verge of buying this cabinet for a while and I am happy I went for it. It looks lovely in my home office!!!