Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
This Hide-A-Bar cabinet from Howard Miller is the perfect place to store your wine and liquor. The beautiful parquet design is framed by decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished doorknobs. The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing, giving it a rustic look that will complement any decor.
- This Hide-A-Bar™ cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished doorknobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors.
- The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On™ light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
SKU - 695114
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Height: 75"
- Overall Depth: 23"
- Product Weight: 274 LBS
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Assembly Required: No
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
Had this cabinet delivered by CEVA Logistics. The pair of very nice gentlemen were able to bring the cabinet into our home. After they left, we changed our minds on where we wanted the cabinet to be. My husband and I tried to move it but oh my God is it HEAVY. Now we have to wait to move it until we find some help. Gorgeous piece of furniture but beware it is very heavy. I hope this review helps someone.