Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 13 and Jun 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
A sturdy and extremely comfortable seat at the bar is the mission of the Bayview Bar Stool. An upholstered leatherette seat, 360-degree swivel stool and durable armrests are built in to create a Bar Stool you will have to sit in to experience. The powder-coated, cold-rolled steel is finished in a beautiful gun-metal powder-coating that is more scratch resistant than other finishes without sacrificing the beauty of the design in this stately Bar Stool.
- Commercial grade strength in a Bar Stool
- Heavy duty cold-rolled steel frame provides a strong frame with a 275 lb. weight capacity that is light enough to move easily
- 360 degree swivel mechanism and Armrest combine for the ultimate in comfort
- Fire retardant foam cushion
- Scratch resistant powder-coated metal finish
- Fully welded metal frame with only a little assembly required. Just unbox the chair and attach the base to the top to set-up your space!
- Nylon floor protectors
- Metal footrest adds strength and comfort to the frame
- Upholstered seat makes a more comfortable seat
- 30″ seat height Bar Stool fits 42″ high counters easily
- Coach colored leatherette cover replicates the look and feel of real leather with a more easy-care fabric
Re-stocking fee: 10%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) does arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
Sturdy, inexpensive, good looking and fast shipping!