Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: One Way Free-Shipping.
The Howard Miller Hide-A-Bar™ is a beautiful piece of furniture that is perfect for any home. The cherry Bordeaux finish is lightly distressed and the raised panel doors and drawers add a touch of elegance. The cabinet features a fixed bottle opener, removable catch basket, and the towel bar attached to the inside of the center doors.
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed.
- Features raised panel doors and drawers with antique brass door pulls.
- Finished on all sides for flexible placement in the room.
- A special feature of this Hide-A-Bar™ console is a fixed bottle opener, removable catch basket, and the towel bar attached to the inside of the cabinet’s center doors.
- The top surface slides open to reveal a granite work surface and a removable ice sink.
- Includes wooden stemware racks and one adjustable wood shelf on each side.
- The center of the cabinet offers additional room for storage.
- Holds up to 28 wine bottles in the two-tiered nested bottle storage drawers with smooth running metal slides.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips.
- Locking doors to keep your spirits safe.
- The two front side doors lock for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners
SKU - 695081
Overall Dimensions: 60" L x 20" W x 40" H
Weight: 210 LBS
Re-stocking fee: 25%
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please email us at email@example.com for any refund / return issue.
Shipping ETA's vary depending on what you order. Small parcel items can take 3-5 days and bigger items can take anywhere from 3-10 days. We will send you an email once the order has been processed and once it has been shipped.
This product ships with a white glove delivery carrier. White glove delivery includes bringing the package to your room of choice and package removal. A delivery appointment will be made with you prior to delivery. *Due to COVID-19 white glove delivery may not be available to its full extent depending on the state you live in*
How soon will my order ship?
Depending on the weight and availability of the item you order. If the item is in stock shipping can occur anywhere from 2-7 business days to ship. If the item is not in stock, shipping will occur one week after the ETA displayed on the product description page.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
The best thing to do with damaged shipments is to refuse the package completely. This will automatically initiate the insurance claim process to get a replacement. If the damage is not visible until the package is removed, please take pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will start the insurance claim process started for you.
If I don’t like the item after receiving it, how can I return it?
We offer one-way free shipping on all our products. If a customer changes their mind and wants to return an item, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to the shipping address plus any re-stocking fee’s that the manufacturer applies. We work with different vendors and their re-stocking fees range from 10% - 30%. For more information about refunds please click the tab Refunds
Just finished setting up this bar cabinet in my den, absolutely in love.